Monday, January 30, 2012

a perfect moment

I had a perfect moment recently and was lucky enough to realize it.

We took Cha to her first horse riding lesson. It's something she's been dreaming about for a long while. The lessons were a Christmas present from us and she's been talking about them daily ('How many more days now??'). She was shaking with excitement the day of her lesson and we were pretty pumped too.

Matt and I stood in the observation area while our little girl circled the ring. She showed great confidence and balance and took in everything the instructor threw at her. We could see her smile from 100 yards away.

Our sweet little girl was blissfully happy, and my goodness did that feel good.

I am so blessed.

1 comment:

  1. My kids are in activities they love and it has made a huge difference in their lives. :-)

    ReplyDelete