Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I'm Good

Today, I am good.  Things are good and (knock wood) they have been for a while.

I had my regular morning call with the hubby an hour ago and we agreed, things are good.  He leaves for work very early so he calls in the morning to say hello and check in.  Today's check in was, well 'good'.  We have worries, complaints, and pains but they are tiny compared to the amount of good in our house, lives and selves.  We had a wonderful summer filled with friends, family and memories that will last forever.

My little Cha is more than good.   She is back in school and so far every day has been 'awesome!'.   She loves her teacher, her school work, her classmates and even her bus.   Yes, she's riding the bus again this year.   Last year I drove her myself because the bus was such an issue.   It wasn't until last week that I agreed to let her back on the bus.  I was nervous for her but she said she wanted to try.   And, it's going smoothly.  She has matured so much in the last 12 months.   I am incredibly proud of the person she is and tell her all the time how well she is handling things.  

Sadly, she got the worry gene from me so overcoming bad thoughts is a daily obstacle.  But she's doing so well (which helps with my bad thoughts).

I'm good.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the update! I am so pleased you are doing well. Keep posting! :-)

    ReplyDelete