Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday

1. I am thankful for our oven. Cha and I had so much fun making heart shaped cookies tonight. She said she wanted to make something special for her friends at school.

2. I am thankful for the local library that had Help Me Say Goodbye and several other books for children on grieving. Cha and I stopped by after work and found everything we were looking for and got a chance to play on the computer and roll around the community room.

3. I am thankful for my little beagle for providing comfort and joy to the family. I love that little dog so much.

4. I am thankful for my cell phone, which Cha uses every week to call her Grandpa. I love listening to her talk to him. She's such a funny little girl.

5. I am thankful for the cooler weather.

6. I am thankful for the roof over my head and the food in my belly.

7. I am thankful for my job, which provides me with a place to dump Halloween Candy that I do not want in the house anymore.

8. I am thankful for Modern Family which is really, really, really funny and you really, really, really should start watching it. The biggest laughs I've had in a while.

9. I am thankful for leftover catering at work, which makes lunchtime more enjoyable.

10. I am thankful that this year is almost over.

No comments:

Post a Comment