Monday, June 13, 2011

kitties

Back when I worked as a nanny in DC I was cat-less. It was one of the few times in my life that I did not have at least one kitty. I lived with and worked for a couple different families and none of them had pets. It was tragic. They had no clue the fun they were missing.

Here are my two boys, Pete and Mr. Pettibone. They are bestest buddies and bring joy and naughtiness to the house and keep us laughing. It's hard to have a bad day with these two chatting at each other and racing around the house. (Anyone else notice that orange kitties, boys especially, are incredibly vocal? These two talk to us and each other all the time.)

Mr. Pettyibone snoozing

Pete babysitting Rosie the Goldfish

Mr. Pettibone babysitting Rosie the Goldfish

Pete Getting his summer shave (he loves it)

Mr. Pettibone chased me off my desk one afternoon.

Left Paw Green!

Mr. Pettibone babysitting Hamela Anderson

Mr. Pettibone on the Go!

Cha and Mr. Pettibone - BFFs





Pete turns 7 next month. He was born on Independence Day and is the last surviving sibling in his litter. He's my Super Kitty. Here are a couple baby pictures.


Aren't they cute??

Happy Monday.

2 comments:

  1. I have a very vocal cat too (she's a tortoise shell, also known for their chattiness). talking to her is such a big part of my day, I can't imagine not having her around. She'll be 14 next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are cute!

    Every house should have a cat. Or 10.

    ReplyDelete