Tuesday, May 26, 2009

May 24

This was my birthday weekend and I had a wonderful time. It started Friday night with drinks and Quizzo with girlfriends at Fitzwater Station. We stayed out much longer than I thought we would but we had to stay to the end of Quizzo to see how we fared. I wish I could say we won, but oh well.

Saturday Cha and I got to ride on a firetruck, complete with sirens blaring. It was a program at Limerick Fire Company. They did a fabulous demonstration for the kids (Don't Fear the Fire Gear!) and allowed all the kids to buckle up in the trucks and took them for a short ride.



Saturday afternoon we met up with Cha's BFF Kenzie for some playtime in the park. They ran and climbed and chased each other time they practically fell over.

Sunday we had a breakfast playdate with friends. It was a beautiful morning and very relaxing.



(this is the dog i am dreaming of)

Sunday night Matt grilled some fish and then we had the cake that he and Cha baked for me. It was yummy and the perfect ending to a great birthday.



For my birthday I upgraded my old phone to the Blackberry Pearl that I've been drooling over. I've been thinking about it for over a year but wanted to wait til Verizon offered me a free upgrade. I picked it up last week and was actually afraid to turn on the service. The phone is so intimidating! I'm still trying to figure it out but I love it!

Yesterday was a house day. We hung around at home, played in the sprinklers out back and did some cleaning. It was a bonus day to a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment