Thursday, May 28, 2009

Road Trip!

Cha and I are headed out on our first solo road trip tomorrow. We're waking up bright and early and heading West.

The September Moms are getting together for a giant birthday celebration in Cincinnati. Eight moms will be meeting up at the Cincinnati Zoo followed by a fabulous cookout with BFF Dr. Coonhead. I can't tell you all how excited I am to spend time with these ladies.

Four of the moms were born the last ten days of May, ten kids who were born in September 05 and six September babe siblings. That's going to be a big crew!

I'll post pictures after the big event. There are sure to be plenty of laughter and tears.

3 comments:

  1. Hi JJ,

    I came across your blog via Beths. I've added myself as a follower and look forward to reading more about you.

    All the best,
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantabulous! Thanks again for making the drive out. I'm so glad we were able to spend so much time together.

    ReplyDelete