Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!


Good riddance to 2008. It had it's highs but I'm not sad to see it gone.

Last year I had planned on ringing in the new year at Andrea's house. I was hit with a case of super anxiety and just couldn't see myself surviving a house full of people. Matt, Cha and I went out for a quiet dinner with a few friends instead. This year I beat that anxiety bug and joined Andrea and a dozen screaming kids to celebrate both the end of this crappy year and the beginning of a new one.

I could list my pros and cons of the year but I think the fact that it ended on a higher note than it started says it all. I'm on a roll. As CAD says - 2009 is Mine!

I hope everyone has a happy new year!

1 comment:

  1. Here's to 2009! I hope this year is a great one for you, you deserve it! It sounds like you had a fun NYE.

    ReplyDelete