Sunday, March 29, 2009

favorite episode ever



George and the squirrel, Jerry drugging his girlfriend and the Merv Griffin set...this is my favorite episode ever. I just happened to flip on the TV tonight and caught this episode. There was no way I could turn it off. I miss Seinfeld!

After a very long and exhausting week the last two days were perfect. Two birthday parties and Cha being her funny, clever self. The weather almost hit 70 today and the sun felt good.

Our cable went out on Friday so Cha and I went to pick up the Bolt DVD. It's a great movie but after watching it four times this weekend there is no talking that girl out of getting a dog. A year ago I told her she could get a dog when she turns five. She reminds me of it a couple times a week. If someone asks her how old she is she'll say that she's 3 and follow it up with 'When I'm five I get a dog.'

Starting last week she has also come up with an imaginary brother. She talks about 'Sammy' all the time. She claims that she and Sammy live with her grandma and grandpa in a pink house. On the way home from school the other day she pointed at a house and said that's where the four of them live. She's a funny kid.

Next weekend we're having a yard sale with the mom's group. Several of us are getting together kid's clothes, toys, household items and whatever else we can find and selling them. I've been organizing Cha's room all week. I can't believe how much that girl has! It will be nice to clean the clutter.

1 comment:

  1. I love that episode too!

    Lately Sarah's been going on about a pretend sleepover at her friend's house. It's starting to drive me a bit batty!

    ReplyDelete