Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday?

I'm not sure if this counts as being thankful, but it's all I can muster.....

1. I'm thankful that I am employed today even tho I cannot stop stressing over Matt and I both losing our jobs.

2. I am thankful that I am alive even tho I am obsessed with the Natasha Richardson story and fretting over losing my life at any moment.

3. I am thankful that I have a wide and loving circle of friends even tho when one of them has a hard time or experiences loss I cannot stop crying for them.

4. I am thankful that we finally figured out that Cha has an ear infection and the anti-biotics and ibuprofen helped her get a good night's sleep last night. However, I am kicking myself for not picking up on the symptoms earlier and my little girl was in pain much longer than she needed to be.

5. I am thankful for my car and the great gas mileage that it gets, but I worry over the car payment.

6. I am thankful for fellow blogger Cari who unknowingly provided information and comfort during my breast cancer fight. I looked at pictures of her happy face and knew that that was my future. Now that she's battling cancer again and having a much rougher time of it I fear that once again I am looking at my future.

I'm having a tough time with sadness this week. Maybe it's physically not feeling well or not getting enough sleep. I just wish life wasn't so scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment