Thursday, March 27, 2008

gottahava wawa

I broke down on the way to work this morning and stopped by the Wawa for some coffee. It put me a half hour off schedule but I needed the boost.

Last night Cha and I went to the park after work. She ran me ragged going up and down the three story slide with her. (No kidding, it's 3 stories take a look at this picture....)

The weather was nice and we ran all over that playground. I carried her up those steps several times. At around 7:00 she started getting crabby telling me that she was hungry and wanted to go home. She had dinner before we left so I suspected that she was just tired. I know I was!

When we got home my body hurt. Way too much moving and shaking. I gave Cha some milk and Matt got her ready for bed. She was zonked out by 8:00. I couldn't sleep however. My incisions were throbbing and the muscles in my stomach felt like I just finished 100 sit ups. I decided to relax on the couch and hope things mellowed.

At 9:45 I gave up and took a dilaudid. I haven't taken any pain meds in weeks but I really needed one last night. I didn't manage to fall asleep until almost 11:00 and the fact that Cha woke up at 5:30 this morning told me that I definitely needed a Wawa run this morning.

It's so good! I just hope it wakes me up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment