Sunday, September 7, 2008

Mommy's alright, Daddy's alright....

....they just seem a little weird.

My dad got out of surgery just fine. He's the proud new owner of a pacemaker and said he can already feel a big difference. Early Saturday morning he went to the emergency room with chest pains. His doctors ran several tests and found that one artery was 75% blocked so they went in and inserted a stent. I talked to my dad last night and he said he was feeling good but unbeknownst to him he'd actually had a temporary pacemaker on since yesterday's surgery. The doctors turned it off early this morning and his levels quickly dropped which led them to put a permanent one in place.

He sounded nice and strong when I spoke to him. What a relief

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear he's doing well! Prayers for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete