Friday, July 4, 2008

Frankful Friday

It's my blog and I can make up words if I want.

Ten things I'm thankful for on this Independence Day.

1. That I'm alive and breathing and able to have reconstructive surgery.
2. My wonderful family and friends who tell it like it is.
3. My check engine light, that went on last week, went off this week. That means it's fixed, right??
4. My child has a great life filled with love, friends, fun and people who care enough to tell her no.
5. It's Reveal Day at CDAN!
6. There's food in the fridge, gas in the car, nearly all the bills are paid and I'm better off than at least 90% of the world.
7. My super cute husband who is already working on the basement on his day off.
8. Cha was able to get to know her grandparents this summer.
9. My job!
10. For all the other bloggers out there

No comments:

Post a Comment