Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Hagedorn sent me a couple of myspace links this morning that opened up a whole new world of thankfulness. I know that it's not polite to judge or compare yourself to others but sometimes you can't help but thanking God for being so normal!

So here are a few things that I am now extra thankful for:

1. That my momma wasn't forced to raise my baby

2. That my husband doesn't have an unhealthy obsession with certain face paint wearing rock bands and take to dressing like them in public.

3. Babydaddy is employed, not in prison, and a decent man

4. There are no wheels attached to my primary residence (not that there's anything wrong with that....)

5. That I even have a primary residence.

6. I am fully aware of my body's trouble spots and make it a priority to keep them hidden, or at the very least not accentuated.

7. My fashion sense, such that it is, does not allow for blue eye shadow.

8. Clean, matching sheets.

9. My digital camera.

10. Family, friends, co-workers, people on the street who are more successful, happier, prettier, skinnier and richer than I am who inspire me to try harder. (Not that I'm not grateful!)

No comments:

Post a Comment