Thursday, August 7, 2008

I love my job!

This is what I deal with on a daily basis. Just sitting back and waiting.....


I get up and grab some coffee and I still end up waiting and waiting.

In the meantime, here is what I'm thankful for....


1. My faith that eventually my calendar will catch up to my thoughts.

2. Diane, who handles Dr. S's schedule. She managed to squeeze me in on August 28th.

3. Friends and family who so generously volunteered to lend a hand during my recovery.

4. The free half hour I had to chat with co-workers about the world we live in. John spent some time in Dubai and Russia recently and gave me a wonderful picture of what life is like in those parts of the world. Hong also shared what it's like for a 20 year old Chinese American to intern in Beijing the weeks leading up to the Olympics. Fascinating stories.

5. Vaseline Healing Hand & Nail Conditioner. My hands are so dry and painful and Vaseline seems to be the only thing that makes them feel better.

6. Cha's new booster seat, which she can climb into and out of herself. She is such a big girl. What happened to my baby?

7. Client meetings in the office = free lunch!

8. The bamboo plant that Coonhead sent me is growing like a weed! (Are bamboos weeds??)

9. Brigitte, who has earned her woman of the year award from the mom's group by offering her house on Lake Wallenpaupack for a Mom's Retreat in October. Woo Hoo!

10. I love my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment