Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Show of Hands

You know you're a mother to a preschooler when you debate the hotness of various kid show personalities.

So help me out here, which do you prefer:

A. Steve from Blue's Clues


B. The Blue Wiggle

Use the Comment section to vote and feel free to post anonymously. I promise this won't come back to haunt you come election time.

Side Topic: I saw Mamma Mia last week. It was a fabulous girlie movie, tho watching James Bond (Pierce B.) sing was just plain wrong. Anyway, there are two types of girls out there. The Colin Firth's and the Pierce Brosnan's. Which are you?

6 comments:

  1. Steve!!! Holy cow, have you heard his song Mighty Little Man? Talk about a sexy voice! And let us not forget the words of Lewis in Revenge of the Nerds....

    "Jocks only think about sports, nerds only think about...."

    hee hee

    Oh and I'll take Remington Steele please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to go with Steve. I love his puppy friend with all the clues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. STEVE!!!!!

    All of the wiggles are just creepy people....

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1 - Pierce Brosnan
    2 - Blue Wiggle (accent from down under)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a blinkie that used to say "Anthonys My baby Daddy"... if only it were true *sigh*.

    Now what about Greg huh? Hes FINE!

    FWIW, most of the wiggles are married, I checked forever ago!

    No Steve for me, hes too... pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. tough call...the Wiggle is much closer to my age, but steve has grown up quite nicely. I think I'll take the hot dork.

    ReplyDelete