Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful that the TV has an off button

I am thankful that the computer has an off button

I am thankful for my answering machine

I am thankful for the erase button on my answering maching

I am thankful for the the friends who came over to share a meal with us tonight

I am thankful that Cha finally calmed down and is peaceful

I am thankful that I will be celebrating my 9 year anniversary at work tomorrow

I am thankful that the weather was beautiful today

I am thankful that the Phillies are doing so well

I am thankful for the people who stumble across my blog and ask that you please say a prayer for Cari. She's on my daily prayer list but she can use all the help she can get.

1 comment:

  1. Saying a prayer for Cari.

    Off buttons are wonderful things. If only we could all have those "Easy" buttons too!

    ReplyDelete