Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thankful Thursday

1. Yes, I know I skipped last week. I am thankful that it's my blog and I make the rules so if I need to skip a week I'm excused.

2. I am thankful that Jaime offered to drive up to the Poconos tomorrow night for our mom's retreat. That means Mariana, Robin and I can just kick back and relax, right?

3. A year's worth of Thankful Thursdays to Dr. Kripke for removing the cancer out of my boobies.

4. Another thanks that this is my blog so I can rant about the Picture People if I want to. We took Cha for her 3 year pictures on her birthday and I told the photographer that I wanted family pictures too. Why he felt the need to take multiple pictures of Matt and Cha alone is beyond me. He slipped me in at the end for a whopping two pictures, and they are awful! Check them out here. I am thankful for the one good picture that we got printed.

5. I am thankful to the September moms for the pink sapphire ribbon pendant that I'll be wearing every day in the month of October to remind me how lucky I am. (Not that I don't wear it regularly anyway.)

6. I am thankful that my cold is getting better. I've been feeling icky since last week and I was dreading spending the entire mom's retreat weekend in bed with a sinus infection and tummy ache.

7. I am thankful that my beautiful daughter has been so healthy her entire life. She's had her share of ailments but overall she's a very healthy girl.

8. I am thankful that my brother is out of the hospital and will hopefully be better than new soon.

9. I am thankful that Miss Moo is spending time with her dad and step-mom and that she knows she's loved.

10. I am thankful that I remembered to pick up my Lexapro refill today.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh, I just love the one of Cha writting on the board with her tongue sticking out!! Cute as a bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for the cancer being removed from your boobies also! :)

    ReplyDelete