Monday, December 22, 2008

Can you stand a few more pictures?

I am so excited about Christmas this year. Everything about it makes me smile and I can't stop singing Christmas carols. Only three more days!

Tonight I finished hanging Christmas cards. Charlotte helped and then she, Matt, the kitties and I had a little photo session. Please ignore the sad state of the walls. They are in dire need of paint. It's on the never ending honey-do list. That's what you get for buying a fixer-upper.

Showing off our cards:


Matt and Cha and The Family Guy:



Okay this is weird. I've lost count of the times friends have commented on how Cha and I are dressed alike. I promise you it's not intended and I never really know I'm doing it unless someone points it out. I just noticed that she and I are dressed alike again here. She's in her daycare clothes and I had just changed into my comfy clothes. At least this time we aren't wearing exactly the same color, which happens quite often. Anyway, here we are with Tig and Ria.

No comments:

Post a Comment