Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Another magical Christmas in the Jenkins-Crocker household. This year has been extra special since my spirits are up and Cha is understanding things more. We had dinner at Uncle Mike's last night and spent today at home opening and playing with presents. Mimi and Pa stopped by for a few and dropped off gifts. It was a wonderful day. I wish more days were like this.

Christmas Eve at Uncle Mike and Aunt Naomi's. Cha had fun running around with the boys.

I think she had a bit of a crush on Trever, who said he couldn't play with her because he was 6 and had a mustache.


Pop Pop, Naomi's brother Lenny, and Uncle Mike
Her new dog and Tigger playing with her new racetrack

This is why I was re-decorating the tree every single day.

Here's Tig enjoying Cha's new racetrack. Nothing really happens other than the kitty catching the cars. If you're not a cat fanatic you won't fully enjoy it. To me it's as peaceful as one of those indoor water fountains. I can watch it for hours.


I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Joni!

    I love the dress Cha wore, what a beautiful colour. It looks like she had a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! :) I love the picture of Cha in her robe! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete