Friday, June 27, 2008

Cool beans

As I've mentioned a dozen times, I organize a mom's group for working mothers. I get spammy type emails several times a month from people trying to sell their products to us. Most get deleted but I got one yesterday that was totally cool.

I'm going to leave her info in, if you'd like to contact her yourself.

Hello! My name is Chrissie Raysor, and I am C. Raysor Photography (
http://www.craysor.com).

I am looking to build my new business, and am offering a special for people who book with me from your Meetup Group.

From now until 8/31/08 members of your group are eligible for 50% off session fees and 10% off print prices. Sessions may take place after that date, but the appointment must be made and the session fee paid prior to that date.

I like to think I have a fun style, and love kids and families, and look forward to building my business in Chester County. I'm a Chester County Mom myself, with 2 daughters under 5 years old, and love this area. I love to give back, and am also a member of Think Pink Photography, offering free sessions and prints for women who have battled or are currently batting breast cancer.

Again, my website is http://www.craysor.com, and I hope that you will pass this offer along to your group. Please let me know if you are, so that I can keep you updated on other specials and news for your group.

Thank you for your consideration!

Sincerely,
Chrissie Raysor

What an awesome thing! A friend of mine is a photographer in California and months ago I mentioned that I wished we lived closer so she could take glamor shots of my incisions. These scars are ugly but in the right light they can be a thing of beauty (and hope).

I just might have to schedule an appt to get professional nudie shots taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment