Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Quick update

Pre-op with Dr. S, my Knight in Shining Armor!


All is well! The pain isn't as bad as I feared, but I'm still a bit doped up so who knows how it will feel tomorrow. My plastic surgeon said there's still issues with my right breast, so I'll be going in for another surgery. He took out 2 lbs on my breasts and 3 lbs on my tummy, and is scheduled to do more lipo in another couple months.

Once again I had to stand naked in a room while a man drew on my body and Matthew watched. Lucky for me that I don't have issues in that department. My biggest concern was that I didn't vomit on the doctor's head, which was a possibility. I will be dramatically smaller, but not quite sure what that means. I'm curious to see what I'll be when the bandages come off and the swelling is gone.

I'll update later if I have more energy.

P.S. I've got two drains. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment