Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sharing the pain

I've gone back and forth about sharing pictures but I decided to just go for it. If you think looking at these are painful, just imagine trying to sleep with these bruises. These shots were taken two days ago and the bruising is worse today.

The tubes are the most painful. I am counting the hours until they are removed. The Vicodin does nothing but make me dizzy and tired. The pain just won't go away. I've been putting ice packs under my arms and on my breasts and that numbs things, but I think the only thing that will truly help is time.

I am very thankful that I still have no feeling in my stomach otherwise this would hurt like hell.



This is the incision under my breast. It runs from one side to the other and it's incredible painful to wear a bra. The tube placement also makes wearing a bra difficult. If I twist the wrong way or move my arms it pulls on the tube. Major ouch.

Woe is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment