Sunday, November 30, 2008

Feeling Grrreat!

It's Sunday night and I'm heading back to work tomorrow morning. I've got to say that I'm feeling great both mentally and physically. Woo Hoo! It's about time.

We put the tree up this weekend and checked off a dozen items on our home project list. My dear friend Rachel freecycle'd us a beautiful armoire that she's no longer using. Uncle Mike was awesome and helped Matt carry it up and down two flights of stairs. It looks beautiful on our landing and I actually had fun organizing our linens.

I love having extra energy to get things done and I pray it continues.

2 comments:

  1. YEAAAAAA! I'm so glad that you're feeling better! I'm sure it's been one heck of a road and I'm thrilled to hear that you're finally getting a glimps of light at the end of the tunnel. Here's hoping this is the best Christmas yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're feeling better! I hope you have a good first day back to work!

    ReplyDelete