Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

I got one picture from Trick or Treating last night before the battery in my camera died. Super bummer. Cha had a wonderful time. We walked with friends down a very crowded street. It was madness but totally worth it.

One of the houses hosted a haunted maze and altho they promised to go easy on the young ones, it was friggen scary! There was a pig roasting over an open pit and a monster getting in the kid's faces saying he was going to rip off their legs and cook them. Hmmm, not the best thing to say to 3 and 4 year olds. Cha was screaming but she laughed at the end and has been talking about it ever since.

She loved running up to front doors and screaming Trick or Treat, Smell my Feet! Can't imagine where she got that.

I'll post more pics if I can steal them from others.


Here are a couple pics of a costume party last weekend. Snow White's tiara has gone missing. Maybe the kitties chewed it up.


1 comment: