Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I miss work

I am home again from work today. I was looking forward to going back yesterday but Cha woke up feeling bad. She had a fever, her nose was runny, and she looked miserable. I made the mistake of waking her up at 6:30 am to get her dressed and ready for school.

I managed to get half way to work when I noticed how awful she looked so I turned around and brought her home. She slept quite a bit but was super whiny when she was awake. It made for a loooong day.

This morning she woke up happy but I am feeling miserable. I could barely get out of bed and dreaded getting Cha dressed and ready for school. It's a 25 minute drive in bumper-to-bumper traffic, but the thought of keeping her home with me again was more than I could take. I need a hot shower and a nice long nap, which is impossible with a toddler running around.

I miss work though. I'll be going in tomorrow, but leaving early for the MRI.

No comments:

Post a Comment